Thursday, August 18, 2011

Atomic wedgie

So i was trying to give myself an atomic wedgie (i love wedgies) but i coulnt get it over my head. So i asked my sister to help me (she knows i love wedgies) she says sure but want to make it more fun? I say sure. She says take off your shirt and pants so I did. Then she says lean over the table. Wen I did she tied my legs to each post, spreading them. Then she tied my arms to the top of the table and now my but is stiking out. She says ready for your bondage wedgie and i say ohhhhh ya. Then she gets a firm grip on my panties and yanks them over my head and i am moaning with pleazure. Then she gets a hair brush and spanks me with the back of it. She says i wont stop until u cum (knowing that this has hapend to me before) so after like an hour she fells my pussy and feels that im super wet, but not cuming. So she continues to spank me until I start to bruise. So she stops, untied me, fliped me over and tied me again, and im still in the wedgie. So now she very slowly pulls the panties in the front. This makes me super horny because she is going slow. She keeps pulling until they go over my head. So now I have 2 atomic wedgies! And now she can clearly see my pussy lips swalowing up the fabric and she rubs it. She rubbing my pussy was the final step I needed to cum. So now she unties me and relieves my wedgies. I say t~thank yo~you. And she says next time well invite your boyfriend over.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. Wish I could do that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u have kik instagram or oovoo or skype

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had someone who would help give me wedgies

    ReplyDelete